11.30.2010

Random Update

How have all of you great people been doing?  I've been doing pretty good, myself!

Another question, how were your Thanksgivings?  Ours went really well, we had so much fun, it was just awesome!

Yesterday, I finished school at like...10:05 which was really nice, seeing that...well, I could read more out of "Old Fashioned Girl" by Louisa May Alcott.  :D Maria, it's a good book!

On Friday afternoon Anna and I went to Maria and Krista Fuller's house, for a sleep over.  We had lots of fun.  Thanks again for inviting us, Maria! We talked until like 12:00 PM and played Wii.  Wii was a lot of fun..Sword Duel is probably the most used game, on there!  Back to moi subject, yes, yes, we had a lot of fun!

Saturday...we were still at the Fuller's until about like 3:00 in the afternoon, which suited us just fine! So, we played Wii, mafia, had facials...(the peel off kind) and played statues. Then, mom came and picked us up, and we went to Walmart and Goodwill, then we were off to our Grandparents for supper.  That was also really good. I got to see m'dear favoritest cousin Maddi. :D  She is the cutest little thing ever! Here's a picture.

That's about all of interest that has been happening...I think on Wednesday we have Dentist appt.  Joy, I don't like Dentist appointments. :( Oh, well...

Have a great day!

Kara



7 comments:

Bailey said...

Is it just me, or does "An Old-Fashioned Girl" seem suspiciously too similar to "Little Women"? - The Critic

You can't go wrong with a visit to the Fullers. I can attest to that. :o)

Kara said...

Yes, it probably does...but it's pretty good!!!

You can't!

Maddi said...

Ahh, yes, I'm adorable. ;) But I didn't know I was your cousin. Yay!

-Just kidding-

Kara said...

Maddi - does that picture look like you?! I didn't think so...but it would be interesting to have you as a cousin. :D

Bethany d said...

Dentist - ack - poor darling. I'll come and answer all the questions for you when they ask if you like Twilight. *gags*

Maria said...

Bailey... I love " An Old Fashioned Girl" and it's WAAY better than "Little Women". Anyway.. Kara you are so welcome. The facials were great!

Kara said...

Actually, as I have been reading farther in "Old Fashioned Girl" it doesn't sound like Little Women...but that's just moi opinion.