11.29.2010

A Tag!

If you had a horse what would you name it?
A. I dunno, depending on the color/breed of the animal...maybe Buckskin
If you had the power to change just one thing in the world what would it be?

A. The evil, and wrong.
If you could have one wish what would it be?

A. To have all my family and best friend (s) closer.
If you were a superhero which one would you be?

A. I don't really know...I don't watch a lot of "superhero" kindof things..*can I skip this one!?*
If you could make up a super hero what would He/she be like?

A. Hm, her name would be Jessi...she would wear a denim jacket and skirt, and she could...be invisible, and so flexible she could roll in to a ball the size of...something small...lol!
The favorites...

book?
I have a lot of favorite books...so probably I would have to say,  the Lizzie Series from (Buggy Spoke Series)

TV show?

Ummmm.... I don't really watch T.V. I dunno...maybe Animal Planet or some Doctor thing.
animal?

Horse...or something
bug?

(Do I have to have a favorite bug!?)
color?

Green

type of clothing?

Denim Skirt! :)

least favorite...

bug?

Wasps, and Yellow Jackets.

color?

Black
book?
I dunno..something bad!
animal?

Um..a Rattlesnake?
type of clothing?

Pencil skirts, and gothic.
TV show?

:O Um...I dunno!!! Something BAD!


lol Okay, I got this from Farm Girl..and I also tag anyone who would like to do this!  Just be sure you link back to me!!!

*hugs*

Kara

2 comments:

Maria said...

Ha! Yes I would agree with your dislike of Gothics! To me, it's quite boring to wear black all the time. And pencil skirts....don't get me started! Love you!

Kara said...

Yeah...blech. Love you too, Maria!