7.13.2010

An Enjoyable Night

Ah, we actually don't have places to go, people to meet etc. tonight. It is really relaxing...

At the moment I am at m'dear grandparent's "Grandpa and Nannie's" house. We had a wonderful, delicious, supper, prepared by Nannie, consisting of; chicken and rice, corn on the cob, and for dessert a luscious watermelon! It was all really good...My Nannie is an expert cook.

As you can see, I have made some changes on my blog. I had to come on someones computer which actually lets you do things. So I sent Anna, my newly created blog heading (Made by me best friend Floppy) and then got it uploaded, added some pictures and buttons. (Bayleaf, I used your "I luv comments" I thought it was cute! So, I'm happy...and I hope you all are too!

Right now, Grandpa, Dad and Isaac are moving a hutch out the door, to Dad's truck, which is a few feet away... - The hutch is for next years school books! - By the way mom completed all of our school year schedules this morning, she is very pleased.

The only other thing...we picked 2 and a 1/2 five gallon pails of green beans, a bucket of raspberries, and some peas today. We also went on a field trip to an organic farm. And now are at me grandparent's house.

Have a great night!

~Pip

7 comments:

Bethany d said...

Kara!! LOL - the header is still too big...*groan* I'll have to fixy that. :)

I'm thrilled that you used my "I Luv Comments" -- Surprised someone takes liking to me artwork :)

*hugs*

~Bethany

Kara said...

Floppeth - Yeah, maybe a bit...but it still works. I really like it. You did a fantastic job.

I know, its really cute! YOU made that? I didn't know that... Nice job!

Pip

Bailey said...

You shock me, Floppeth! I made the "I Luv Comments" - she drew the little lady.

We shall deal with this privately.

I like your new header! Ah, these lazy days.......

Kara said...

(stands between the two) No need for squabbling. You "both" made it.

Thanks, you guys did a great job on it. :) Thanks for making it!

Pip

Kara said...

lol:) Great post Kara. It was fun that night wasn't it? - Or I should say relaxing....on my part at least.

Anonymous said...

Kara,
First of all I really like your backround for your blog... love the cheerful colors. Oooo, you're actually excited that your mom made the school schedules already? I'm dreading school! We've been picking raspberries too. We did our last picking yesterday. I don't enjoy that either... especially when you do it more than once! Do you like picking??
Good job! ~ Stacy

Kara said...

Stacey,

Hey! Nice you see you, didn't know if you would find me or not. ;) But, I see you have.

Well, picking berries isn't so bad, seeing we have a small patch, but I apsolutely dislike picking gr. beans. :( Ugh, thats no fun.

Not exactly excited for next years school...but it still has to come.

~Kara