3.08.2011

Words...

Words are powerful things. - Whether we realize it or not,  by one small sentence, we can create or destroy a friendship.

 There are THOUSANDS and thousands of words in the English dialect. (Just look for a Webster's Dictionary)  : )

Here are some interesting words I found:

Bumber-shoot. You may be wondering what in the world "bumber-shoot" means.  The word Bumber-shoot means: umbrella.

Gazump: To buy something already promised to someone else.


Gobbledygook: Nonsense, balderdash.

:) What's your favorite word?! "Sawesome" is an interesting word, that I favor! (Bailey made it up....at my birthday, when she was using a british accent and said "so awesome"! : )

3 comments:

Erin said...

You mean, I could have titled my blog 'Under my Turquoise Bumber-shoot'? Interesting. ;)

I really like the word 'dessert' a lot. LOL But 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' is pretty sawesome, too. :)

Bethany d said...

Lol. :)

Kara said...

:) I found that word quite amusing, Erin!