3.12.2011

*Attention! Attention* Hear Ye...

Hey all of you! : ) How have all of - Oh wait, you wanna hear the announcement don't you... So, you shall hear. 

You all may have noticed that I have changed my header, blog title, and blog URL.  : )

First of all the header: how do you all like it?  I like gray and pink, and I wanted a photography header, so off to Picasa! : )

Second: the title.  I REALLY wanted to change my title to KP1Photography. But, I don't just post my pictures on here..so I changed it to: KP1Photography...and More. : ) That works!

Blog URL: I had to do something to confuzzle people (jk) so I...changed  my blog address from http://www.karascreativecorner11.blogspot.com/ to: http://www.kpyat1photography.blogspot.com/ : )

*hugs*

9 comments:

Erin said...

I love it! The new name definitely works and the header is great!

One thing though, your posts have stopped showing up in my followed blogs list due to the url change, I think. :( I could only access your blog by going to your profile and finding it there. I have it bookmarked now. :)

Anna said...

Good, good, good job. 'Tis very hard to change a blog around to be the way you actually want it..... well, for me anyway. :)

Looks snappy!. (To borrow a term.)

Kara said...

Thank'ee both.

- I'm sorry Erin. I could change it if it's to hard...

*hugs*

Erin said...

No, Kara, it's fine! :) It'll probably start working soon...until then, your blog's name looks very nice in my list of bookmarks. :)) *hugs*

Hannah B said...

Luv your new blog look!I really like your new blog title! ;)

Sorry, if you haven't been getting any of me comments! (I just found out it only works on Floppeth's lap-a-top ;))

*hugs*
`Hannah~

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Hey! I stumbled upon your blog and I love love love it. :D

HannahBergmann said...

The blog title thing...ummm, kpyat1photography.blogspot.com, I was madly trying to figure out that...I was madly typing kpphotography, then kp1photography, then kp11photography, and kp12photography, and kpphotography1, and kpphotography11..I finally ended up going to Anna's blog, clicking on your pic, and clicking on your blog...I'll get it some day! ;) lol...I really love the name though!

Hannah Nicole said...

The header (and new title) are very fun! Love the colors. :)

Have a lovely day!
--Hannah

Bethany d said...

This didn't come in my feed either...I'll try re-following. ;) I love the new look!