10.18.2010

A tag!

I did some of the questions from Abby!  Enjoy the questions and answers! You can do it too, if you would like!

1. One night, you go down to get a glass of water, and there's a gorilla in your kitchen. What do you do?
 lol Well, if it was a mean and angry gorilla I would probably run upstairs...If it was a kind and hungry gorilla, I would probably run upstairs.  I am not accustumed to gorillas being in my kitchen. :D

2. Would you rather be purple or green for the rest of your life (includes clothing)? Hm, I dunno. If I had to, maybe green...Waaaaiiiii...green hair? Blech.

3. What wild animal would you like for a pet? Maybe a monkey.

4. Would you rather listen to nothing but opera or heavy metal for the rest of your life? I don't like opera, but compare it to heavy metal...I'll take opera. :D

5. Would you rather be an only child or have 40 brothers and sisters that were younger than you? It would be interesting to have 40 siblings.

6. Would you rather always have smoke in your eyes or small pebbles in your shoes? Small pebbles in my shoes...

7. Would you rather be a man with Minnie Mouse's voice, or a woman with a voice like Dwayne Johnson? Ewwww, Um...Who is Dwayne Johnson...Well, I like who I am, but I guess a man with Minnie Mouses voice. :((

8. Describe your ideal vacation.  Going to Montana for maybe a month!




Well now that was interesting wasn't it! Anyway, here are the rules.

1. Answer the question that I made up. (down there) ↓
2. Make up eight of your own.
3. Tag eight people.

1.What would you rather have, a mansion or a mud hut?
2.Would you like to have math for the rest of your school, or all the different subjects?
3.Would you like to live in Asia, and why?
4. Do you go on the computer/laptop too much?
5. What's your favorite subject in school, why?
6. If you were to find 1,000 jungle animals in your yard, what would they be?
7. What is a really, funny name (F/M/L) ?
8. Why are you reading this?

  1. Abby
  2. Anna
  3. Bailey
  4. Erin
  5. Lizzy
  6. Sarah
  7. Maddi
  8. Maria



2 comments:

Bethany d said...

Cool signiture! Except I think the font-color of "Kara" need be be changed because it blends with the background. ;)

Lol, those were some hilarious questions! *snicker*

Can't wait to see you Friday!!

Bailey said...

1. What would you rather have, a mansion or a mud hut? Mansion. I think it would be fun getting lost on your way to breakfast.

2. Would you like to have math for the rest of your school, or all the different subjects? I go for diversity.

3. Would you like to live in Asia, and why? No. They're too smart for me.

4. Do you go on the computer/laptop too much? Understatement of the year.

5. What's your favorite subject in school, and why? I like whatever's challenging without being overwhelming. Changes from day to day.

6. If you were to find 1,000 jungle animals in your yard, what would they be? Are there really that many jungle animals? Well, it'd be fun to have a barrel full of monkeys...until PETA tattles on me.

7. What is a really, funny name (F/M/L)? Amuba. Mysa. Plexo.

8. Why are you reading this? Because I feel this strange obligation to do something on the computer......

Love you!