9.05.2010

I've Been Tagged Thrice!

8 books I've read recently:

1. Leviticus
2. Mark
3. Matthew
4. A Royal Diary: Kazunominya: Prisoner Of Heaven
5. A Women Named Damaris
6. Cleopatra VII: Daughter Of The Nile
7. American Diaries: Summer MacCleary
8. Me On The Map

8 Songs or Albums I listen to all the time:

1. Under God America Is Blessed
2. I Wanna Know You More
3. I Surrender All Of Me
4. The River Keeps 'A rollin'
5. New Shoes
6. I'm A Child Of The King
7. I've Had A Drink Of Water From The Well Of Life
8. I Hear Jesus Speaking Peace To MY Soul

8 things I love:

1. Reading
2. Children/babysitting
3. Maddi Pyatskowit
4. Bethany bf
5. Family
6. Montana Family
7. Wisconsin
8. Books

Things I've Learned This Year:

1. To Text * I think I only learnt this year!)
2. Have your own blog.
4. "Un-follow" a blog (I accidentally followed myself!)
5. Montana is fun
6. My cousin rides bulls
7. My other cousins rides steer
8. You Don't try to make a baby jumper, with inexperience!

8 new recipes I want to try by the end of the year:

1. Rhubarb Cream Bars (Or something, I don't think its a new recipe tho!)
2. Fudge
3. Ice cream
4. Capo chino (Mom probably won't let me!)
5. German Chocolate Cake
6. Angle Food Cake (This probably won't happen)
7. Pecan Turtles (We already Made them but they are really good!)
8. Chocolate/Peanut Butter Pie

8 favorite Online hangouts:

1. Blogging
2. Joyfullgirl Creations
3. Yahoo! I don't think its a favorite hangout... :D
4. Random Blogs
5 Chat..I don't know if it is a favorite hangout tho!
6. My Blog :D
7. I can't think of any else! Blogs
8. Email

8 projects I need to work on:

1. My journal
2. Reading the WHOLE Bible (I am to Numbers, and John!)
3. School
4.. Getting Time to Be With Bethany
5. Having a better relationship with Christ
6. A skirt I need to: take of sparkly things and then put in elastic
7. A skirt I need to put elastic in.
8. Scrap booking! :D

8 other people who should do this:

1. Maria
2. Louisa
3. Bailey (Mwhahahaha) :D
4. Anna
5. Maddi
6. Bethany
7. Erin
8. Lizzy

6 comments:

Bethany d said...

Thanks for doing the tag. *sighs* totally need to see you sometime soon!

As it is, we're going to the fair today (yay!!) I'll tell you how it went. :D

And yes, agreed. Never make a baby jumper with inexperience. Cutting up the pattern doesn't help either. :D

Bailey said...

Yikers. I've never been tagged so many times on one tag in my entire life!

Which isn't saying much, but it sounded dramatic.

And at the risk of sounding absurb...didn't you and Flop see each other last Friday?

Kara said...

:D

Bayleaf - Yes, we saw earch other last friday, but it was rather brief...:(( So, we will haveto arrange it sometime!

Have fun at the fair!!! Happy Labor day!

Maria said...

Hey Kara! WOW, you sound busy. Okay, please pardon my ignorance but how exactly does a tag work??? I really am clueless(and tired). We got back from Iowa yesterday. YAWN.
Maria

Kara said...

Maria,

If someone tags you, you simply make a post and write your own answers. 8 books you read, 8 songs you've been listening to etc.

Kara

Unknown said...

Oooh... I'm behind. :P :D Thank thee for the tag. Haven't had one in a long while... this look fuuuun. *hug*